Is a Bathroom Lite, or Materials and Finishes Plan right for you?
For kitchen, bathroom, or new builds (from $2,500)
Materials and Finishes Plan - choosing finishes made easy. We assist you in choosing everything required for your bathroom, or new build to make sure you get a great result where the undertones work together, styles relate, and all the pieces fit. We can do the buying or leave it to you or to the contractor.
This is a great way for you to be reassured that your money will be well investment you'll get a great result.
What’s involved (the broad strokes)?
This is ideal for you if you want:
- A comprehensive plan with professional guidance to take you through the endless choices of your project
- All materials, fixtures, and finishes for your renovation are selected to save you time and to ensure everything will work beautifully together
- To use your own contractor or super handy husband
- Peace of mind that you are making wise investments with a designer’s eye on all the selections
What we do (the details) …
May include any of the following:
- Provide inspirational photos and mood board
- Source all materials, finishes, and fixtures from retail sources with cost estimates
- Recommend paint, trim colours, window treatments, etc.
- Present what we’ve designed for you
- Provide a full list of everything selected with live links for you to purchase
A fit for you if:
Are you like a deer in the headlights when it comes to selecting colours, and materials and mixing styles? Do you want to hire your own contractor or have a handy husband or friend available? Our Materials and Finishes Plans are a great way to make sure your money is invested in a great result. Items are selected with style and colour and function to ensure a cohesive result that will meet your requirements.
What will it cost?
Bathroom Materials and Finishes Plans, starting from $2500, are based on the size of your space and specific requirements (taxes not included). Procurement is billed on an hourly basis.
Book a discovery call for a quote for your specific project - here.