Is Our Kitchen Design right for you?
What’s involved (the broad strokes)?
Everything is done for you. Leave the work and worry to us! Here’s what we do. We:
- Review your wish list and preferences, and develop a brief outline for the scope of work
- Discuss functional requirements and needs
- Review inspiration photos of interior spaces to understand your personal taste
- Develop your budget, discuss timeline consideration and project start dates
- Prepare concept drawings of your space with layout options
- Develop scope of work, considerations for the design, and list of next steps
- Design custom solutions, and provide sourcing, managed by us together with the contractor with input from you
- Recommend cabinetry profile, material and colour, flooring, countertop material, backsplash, hardware, fixtures, paint colours, etc. to complete your kitchen renovation
- Room layout and elevations where needed to communicate ideas
- Presentation at one or several meetings where we show you what we have designed for you
- Source all items from our quality and trust-worthy suppliers with estimates of costs
What we do (the details) …
A fit for you if …
You are a busy homeowner and don’t have the time, desire, or expertise to spend your weekends and every spare minute running to the local building supply store or furniture store for yet one more thing to complete your home project. You’ll get extra value from this package if you appreciate the finer things and best quality you can afford, and don’t mind paying a bit more for the knowledge that things will bring you lasting joy for years to come, but rest assured, we work to your budget! This is ideal for you if:
- You want a polished, finished look that functions for your lifestyle with a designer’s eye on all the selections *Hint: see our portfolio
- You want a comprehensive plan with professional guidance to take you through the endless choices of your project
- You need referrals to quality trades and suppliers with outstanding customer service that you can trust, and/or high quality to-the-trade furniture and furnishings
- You get peace of mind that you are making wise investments
- You are not interested in managing your design project and prefer to trust the process and leave it to the design professionals
- You are a busy, hardworking professional and I want a beautiful home, but I don't have the time to shop, design or manage a project; You just want it done for you
- You want a beautiful and functional home for my family to really LIVE in. I'm interested in high-quality and timeless furniture pieces that will transition with us through the years.
If you answered yes to any of the above statements, Luxury Full-Service Interior Design is a great fit for you!
What will it cost?
Full Service Design starts from $6500 (design phase) and is based on the size of your space and specific requirements (taxes not included). Procurement is billed hourly.