Room Design Lite
Is a Design Plan right for you?
(for a single room):
What’s involved (the broad strokes)?
Some people want to be more involved. We get it! We have created a plan to get you headed in the right direction. The best part? You get to proceed on your timeline and according to your budget. Prefer to shop the internet? This is a great way to ensure you will make best choices with the end result in mind.
If you picture yourself a savvy shopper, and want to know your investment will yield a well thought-out result, our Design Plans are a great way to go. You gain the assurance that the space planning details are all worked out and pieces are selected to ensure a lovely result.
What we do (the details) …
Package may include any of the following:
- Draw your space with layout options
- Provide inspirational photos and mood board
- Source all furniture and furnishings from retail sources with estimates of costs
- Recommend paint, trim colours, window treatments, etc.
- Present what we’ve designed for you
- Provide a full list of everything selected with live links to retail sources
A fit for you if you want …
- A comprehensive plan with professional guidance to take you through the endless choices of your project
- To shop retail and like to surf the internet
- You love the thrill of the hunt to find a deal online
- You want to space out your purchases while you watch for a sale
- Peace of mind that you are making wise investments with a designer’s eye on all the selections. Everything is picked out for you. The rest is up to you!
What will it cost?
Design Plans, start from $2500, and are and based on the size of your space and specific requirements (taxes not included).